Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ade's Philosophy Column


It's been a while, but I've been thinking about Descarte a lot recently, which according to his philosophy means I am. But what if I only think that I'm thinking about Descarte? does this mean that in reality I'm not or does it mean that I only think I am, or that I think I'm not. If I think I'm not that may in fact mean that I am.

If I think I am purely because I'm thinking am I not when I go to sleep? There again, if I think I'm not, does this mean I am, because I'm thinking or am I only thinking this?

I hope this has cleared things up for the plebs out there, I will deliberate more and keep the Churnal posted ..... OUCH! ..... I bit me bliddy tongue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....